Sunday, July 19, 2015

Meet the dolls


Hello! I'm Phoebe and I love nature. I'm 16 years old and take long walks daily. I do not care to have a boyfriend until I am 21 or older . My hobby is skiing.  I love all colors, but my favorite is yellow. 


Hey. I'm Kit. I'm 12 years old and my best friends are Isabelle and pizza. BTW Isabelle and I are NOT twins. I am also one of the oldest doll. I love dancing.


Hi! My name is Isabelle, obviously the best sister. My best friend is Kit. I am 12.
My hobby is sewing. A lot of people confuse Kit and I of being twins, well I have news for you people, WE'RE NOT! 


Hi. I'm Samantha, the "sporty one". I'm the newest addition to the family. I am 10 years old. My glasses get in the way of most of my activities, but Phoebe says she won't waste money on contact lenses so I'm stuck. My hobby is cheating at games. My best friend is Lizzie.


Hi! I'm Elizabeth, but everyone calls me Lizzie. I LOVE animals, except I'm deathly afraid of horses, and I own 2 cats. My hobbies are reading and playing with my dolls. I'm 9 and my best friend is Samantha.






No comments:

Post a Comment